Cleaning business established by current owner in January 2013. Steady growth and loyal clients equates to a good turnover and profits. Professional trained staff in place, business easily run with little hands-on from owner.
Domestic cleaning spread over a large variety of clients, including residential, professional, holiday rentals, real estate, builders, medical centres, and various government agencies including university campus. Servicing the western slopes of the Blue Mountains including Lithgow, Mt Wilson, Hartley and surrounding areas. A thriving community and growing area with new residential and land development bringing younger families and professionals including therapists, doctors and counsellors to the region, also a popular tourist destination which has increased our clientele with accommodation properties.
• Cleaning services for Residential, Commercial, Accommodation and Trade
• Includes all general cleaning equipment such as vacuums, step ladders, mops, products etc
• Active website and catchy business name which is well known in the region
• No rental premises, home-based business, low overheads
• Highly respected in the industry for quality and service which brings a consistent growth in clientele
• Large variety of clients with a database of 200+
• Very little competition, niche market for residential cleaning in the area
• Extremely reliable staff, fully trained to meet company standards. 3 full time and 3 part time
• WHS manual and policy and procedures according to industry regulations in place
• Trading hours are mainly Monday to Friday with a needs basis on weekends
• Jobs require a White card and police check. Business is registered as an NDIS service provider
• Option to purchase sign-written vehicle Kia Sportage 2013
Owner selling due to family circumstances.
Great opportunity to continue expansion of a successful and sustainable business. Induction program included for smooth transition.