If you're seeking a sea-change that offers both lifestyle and a healthy income, check out this busy leasehold IGA Supermarket on beautiful Phillip Island.
Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, this diverse business has been operating for at least 35 years, with the current owner at the helm for 8 years.
Phillip Island is a very popular destination for local and overseas tourists, and day-trippers from Melbourne, and that is reflected in the shop's turnover, which is available on application.
As well as the world renowned Penguin Parade, Phillip Island is known for its Motorcycle Grand Prix, V8 Supercars and Superbikes.
- Operated under the IGA banner for 14 years
- Trades 7 days a week, 6am to 8pm
- Prime location next to newsagent and bakery, and 400m from Newhaven Yacht Club, boat ramp, caravan park and backpackers
- Wide range of goods/services including groceries, liquor, fresh fruit and vegetables, tobacco products, roast chickens and meat
- Includes delicatessen, hardware, DVD hire, fishing gear and bait, ice, firewood
- Fully equipped with all necessary fridges, freezers and cool rooms, plus large storeroom with rear access
- Rent $3,600 per month for 3 shop fronts
- Currently run by husband and wife, plus business partner and 4 casual staff
- Ongoing training will be provided
- Local schools
This is a fabulous lifestyle location, offering pristine beaches, boating, fishing, sailing and beautiful scenery.
Leasehold price: $570,000 WIWO