Located in a very busy area of Newtown, this popular Ogalo franchise comes with a proven history and strong sales, which continue to grow.
The location is excellent, just off King Street, and close to businesses, shops and homes.
• Well established with a proven brand name
• Very good sales from Uber, Deliveroo, Menulog
• Opens Sunday to Thursday, 10am to 11pm; Friday & Saturday, 10am to 1am
• Specialises in healthy Portuguese-style dishes, including barbecued marinated chicken and burgers
• Low-risk business model
• Area exclusivity
• Low menu restrictions
• Low royalties and marketing levy
Current owner must relocate and it’s too far to commute
The Ogalo story began in 1989, with the aim of offering Australians a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional fast food. This Portuguese style of cooking retains all the natural flavours without fat, creating a tasty meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Now a leading casual dining restaurant, the enticing special recipes and outstanding customer service has seen the brand grow and penetrate the marketplace.
Ogalo restaurants only use premium quality produce and take the time to freshly cut and marinate the chicken and cut every fillet of their famous Ogalo burgers by hand.
If you want to be hands-on and run your own business with assistance and on-going support from business professionals, this is the best investment you’ll ever make.
Asking Price $230,000