Location, Location, Location… Lifestyle Bed and Breakfast situated 6kms from Exmouth on Ningaloo Reef in WA. A truly stunning property with Cape Range National Park right on your doorstep, along with the breathtaking Ningaloo Marine Park, comprising 260km of fringing reef. Famous for its whale shark swimming experience, Ningaloo offers you and your guests an endless array of amazing adventures, including snorkelling and scuba diving, whale watching, surfing, boating, bush walking, swimming with humpback whales and more.
2.5 acres of bushland surrounding this purpose-built, 5-Star rated accommodation business, voted Best Hotel on the Coral Coast, this is undeniably the best sea-change opportunity you'll come across!
- 3 large, air-conditioned guest rooms, each with bathroom and private entrance
- Separate guest lounge, modern kitchen, shared dining/reception area
- Owner's accommodation, with large bedroom, bathroom, private lounge and office
- Property built of steel and Colorbond, to strongest cyclone standards, 6-Star thermal rating
- Town water and power - plus 5.5 kWh solar panel system and solar hot water
- Large powered shed (12m x 9m x 3.6m high), large water tank and bore
- New mobile-friendly website and booking sites
- 4 Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor
Freehold price: $1,300,000 neg