The next evolution in day spa therapy - Opportunities are now available in Northern Territory.
With an average spend per customer of $80-$100 per hour, 8x treatment rooms and thousands of potential clients in your territory, the earning potential of a Blue Lagoon Float and Spa franchise is exceptional.
If you are looking to own a business in the health and wellness industry that has low start-up costs, low advertising costs, a committed support network with great earning potential then a Blue Lagoon Float and Spa franchise is for you!
Floatation Therapy is booming industry across the globe and is now becoming more mainstream here in Australia with more and more people looking for alternative means to maintaining a happier and healthier lifestyle and ways to revitalise their body and mind.
With minimal qualifications required, limited competition in the industry and a impressive earning potential, the timing couldn't be better to become a Blue Lagoon float and Spa franchisee.
Established in 2015, Blue Lagoon Float and Spa with its proven business model is at the forefront of the industry thanks to its innovation, treatments and service and is excited to offer new opportunities to committed franchisees across Australia.
• Blue Lagoon float and spa franchises combine a unique mix of floatation therapy with a range of carefully curated luxury Botanical Spa treatments that exceeds client’s expectation time and time again.
• Available therapies include Floatation, Ancient Crystal Floats, Massage, Facials, Hydrodermabration, LED Light Therapy, Infrared Sauna and more
• Extensive target market, including working professionals, tradespeople, athletes, the elderly, pregnant women, children and many more…..
• Floatation therapy can help relieve symptoms associated with stress and anxiety, recovery from injury, joint and back pain, ADHD and autism, sleep disorders and also improve mental and physical wellbeing and boost energy levels/
• Blue Lagoon Float and Spa offers many points of difference from other floatation businesses, such as the unique Ancient Crystal Float, VR relaxation and more.
• It also offers the first floatation therapy for children. Spending time in a floatation pod with parent or guardian allows children to absorb nutrients with sleep rich magnesium, promote clearer thinking and enhanced memory, stimulates creativity, enhance learning and problem-solving, whilst relieving stress and anxiety.
• Blue Lagoon Float and Spa has an excellent business model for franchisees, a easy to follow step-by-step guide that makes earning potential successful for owner operators or for investors looking at making some passive income.
PRICE: A new franchise set up cost is approx between $300k and 350K ( A complete list of equipment and fit out schedule can be viewed upon request)
Opportunities are now available Australia-wide – contact Blue Lagoon Float and Spa via email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this great opportunity.