Hotel with Bottle Shop and Bars, Bistro and Accommodation with 15 Gaming Machines.
Annual Turnover $2m+. ONLY PUB in town. Prime position right on the Bay.
Looking for a very profitable business with no competition in one of the most scenic regions of Australia. This opportunity has only come about due to the current owners retiring.
PRICE REDUCTION to $650,000 includes a 22 year Lease in place. Monthly rental is approximately $14,750 with annual CPI increases. Estimated stock holding is $100,000 but can increase with seasonal fluctuations.
The Victoria Hotel, Bay Pub to the locals, has been an institution in Port MacDonnell since it was built in the 1860’s. The port is located in the South East of South Australia on the Limestone Coast and is an extension of the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. It is 28kms south of Mount Gambier, the largest regional city in South Australia and a stone’s throw from the Victorian border.
• No competition, ONLY PUB in Town
• Well maintained and recently renovated
• Largest venue and popular place for functions
• Large front bar, Bistro seats 140 patrons, modern kitchen
• Drive-thru Bottle Shop easily managed by bar staff
• Games room with 15 very lucrative gaming machines
• Lotteries Agency including Keno, TAB/UBET Horse Racing Agency
• 10 Accommodation rooms with forward bookings in place
• Manager’s residence, large enough for a family of 4/5
With its rugged coastline and great fishing it is an attractive and popular seaside location which attracts plenty of visitors. A breakwater protected port that offers tourists a great holiday destination with beaches, jetty, harbour, superb boating, wind surfing, water sports and deep sea fishing plus those much sought after fresh crayfish, which entice visitors to Port Macdonnell for their annual pilgrimage to the coast.
This is a must see opportunity and prospective purchasers are offered a complimentary overnight stay (by appointment) to inspect the hotel.
Price $650,000 Leasehold + SAV