Leasehold Café - Turnover: $12,000 per week
This long-established business is perfectly positioned to ensure a non-stop flow of customers. Part of the busy Prahran market in Melbourne, Mama Marija’s Café is popular with stallholders, tourists, local shoppers and surrounding businesses.
• Established café for 30 years
• Services include coffee, breakfast, lunch and catering
• Good turnover and cashflow
• Located on a busy Commercial Road
• Front and rear entrances, to Commercial Road and the markets
• New car park being built which will bring many more customers and provide an open green area for people to walk through
• Sale includes lots of equipment, such as tables and chairs, coffee machine, microwaves, industrial oven, cooker, blenders, fridges and freezer
• Trading hours are Monday to Saturday, 7am to 3pm
• Liquor license from 7am to 11pm
• Full Training offered to ensure a smooth handover
Currently, mother and son run the business with extra help on Saturdays. Clearly, there is scope to extend opening hours to further boost turnover if desired. The current owners have had the business for four years but must now sell due to family illness.
Sale Price: $225,000