Earn $2000+ per week in sales revenue
If you’re ready to become your own boss, with the backup of one of the longest running franchises in Queensland, now’s the time. Grahams has franchise opportunities available across South East Queensland. Offering 3 primary franchise options - Garden care, Cleaning and Car Cleaning – Grahams also offers ‘in-house’ finance to incoming franchisees.
• Established for over 26 years, with franchisees across the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast
• Proven franchisor offering longevity and security
• Your investment includes a full range of equipment, to suit the franchise and level (Silver, Gold or Platinum) you choose
• Clientele includes domestic and commercial requiring gardening, cleaning or car cleaning services
• Normal week day working hours for domestic client services; evenings and weekends for commercial client services
• No licenses, trade, special skill or registration required – just the desire to provide clients with outstanding service
• 1-2 weeks’ training provided - good interpersonal skills and a sincere customer centric focus an advantage
• Income Guarantee’ program for all franchisees who join at Gold or Platinum level
• No commission or sales-based fee charged by the franchisor
• In-house finance offered on the initial franchise fee (TAP)
• Grahams provides job leads and undertakes advertising and marketing activities for you
• On average, franchisees earn between $1,700 and $2,300 per week in sales revenue
Grahams currently has many areas around the South East Queensland area available for new franchisees. There are also a few existing franchises for sale across cleaning and gardening in Metro Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast.
There are other similar franchisors operating in the region, but Grahams pitches itself in the lower to upper middle of the market and its franchise fees and charges are lower on average than the competitors. That means you will have better control over your costs and earnings.
Grahams franchises cost from $4,900 to $24,900 depending on the service being considered and the level you wish to come in at. Grahams ensures the best outcome is achieved in terms of investment level and service ability for every new franchisee.
So, if you want to enjoy the flexibility and lifestyle choices that owning a business provides, as well as good tax advantages, now’s the time to take the first step.
Grahams franchises cost from $4,900 to $24,900