Great business and location to change your lifestyle. Leasehold business with low rent $255 p/w plus outgoings. Annual Turnover $450k+ with healthy profits for working owners. Established café for 23 years, current owners have updated equipment and fitout.
Railton is located halfway between two main towns; Sheffield and Latrobe, and a thru fare on the way to Cradle Mountain. Current development in the area is the Wild Mersey Mountain Bike Track, with Railton being the centre of the network. Plans are also underway for a pump track being installed in the same area. These developments ensure a bright future for the business income growth.
• Turnover $450k with healthy profits for working owners
• Extensive list of equipment, including 2 x Baine Marie, coffee machine, Zenith coffee grinder, fridges and freezers, rotisserie, slushie machine, soft serve machine, 2 deep fryers, and more
• Holden ute (2005) with canopy
• Popular place to eat for locals, workers for their morning coffee and hot food as well as visitors to the area including bike and car groups
• Rent $225 a week, selling leasehold with 2 years remaining on current lease and a 4 year option
• Food handling supervisor license required, which can be done online.
• Two week’s training period provided to new owners for a smooth transition period
• Current development of Mersey Mountain Bike track and no real competition in the area, ensures healthy trade and continued growth
Current owners moved to Tasmania to retire but decided to buy a small business, now the business is growing stronger they have decided it really is time to retire. So this is your opportunity to buy a gem in a beautiful location.
Price $95,000 ono