If you ever needed an excuse for a lifestyle change, this is it! This unique, award-winning business offers income, potential, and a fantastic location.
Richmond Records comprises a retail shop, cafe, and online business, with an excellent reputation, and a customer base that stretches around the world.
With accounts with all major record labels, this business is classified as a 'prime independent' retailer within the industry. It is the only shop in the region selling 50's style fashion, and buying and selling new and second-hand vinyl records.
- Established for 40-plus years
- Prime main street location, between the Blue Mountains and Sydney
- Major tourist attraction in Hawkesbury
- 3 separate income streams
- Increasing turnover with huge potential
- Multiple awards, including ARIA Record Store of the Year for NSW and Commonwealth Bank Specialized Retailer of the Year for Australia
- Over 7000 Facebook members
- Private car park and long lease
- Owners regularly attend premiers and album launches, and get free tickets to shows
- Full support and training from current owner
Located at the foot of the Blue Mountains - yet just 45 minutes from the Harbour Bridge - this high performing business is a one-of-a-kind opportunity in a top location.
Perfect for a partnership, or husband-and-wife team, the business has expanded across all areas. The relaxed feel of this retro-themed store is a major drawcard to locals and visitors alike.
There is huge potential to re-introduce live music and events on the weekends, and further boost your turnover. It only ceased due to the current owner's ill health.
With an impressive list of inclusions, this business opportunity is too good to miss.
Price: $200,000 Negotiable + SAV