Based in NSW, servicing events around NSW and Canberra. Fully relocatable Australia Wide. Healthy Net Profit $130 - $150k.
Pimp My Chimney is an upmarket mobile business, serving up a traditional Hungarian grilled pastry cone filled with ice cream and delicious unique toppings. Owner operates only a part time basis, mainly just weekends, has huge potential to increase profits.
• Cool, street-like but fun and cheeky branding of ‘Pimp my Chimney’ trailer which stands-out from other food vans at events
• Healthy Net Profit $130k - $150k operating only on a part time basis (mainly weekends)
• Huge potential to grow profits by increasing the number of events plus operate during the week
• All equipment in excellent condition, including 3 grills, 2 ice-cream machines, dough machine and marquee set-up
• Jeep included in the sale to tow trailer to events
• Established approx 2 years. Good Social Media presence and future bookings in place
• No special skills required, training provided for a smooth handover
• No real competition at events, the business is a major player in the food trailer industry
Owner selling due to running three other businesses and has limited time to put into this business.