Potential earning of $500,000 to $1 million per year
If you’re already involved in solar - or looking for opportunities in the renewables industry - Solahart currently has dealership and distribution opportunities available in NSW.
On offer is a business model which requires an investor/entrepreneur to take it to the next level.
• Established in 1953, Solahart has been a trusted name in Australian solar for 66 years
• Huge potential territory, stretching from the Riverina Region to the Victorian border and inland to the Great Dividing Range.
• Your business can be located anywhere in the dealership area
• Services: Supply and install solar hot water systems (residential and commercial), service solar hot water systems and maybe PV power systems, & supply and install solar PV power systems (residential and commercial)
• All work subcontracted to licensed tradesmen
• Work hours would generally be office hours
• Training available at handover, from head office support and State Manager
The seller estimates that a new owner could expect a potential earning of $500,000 to $1 million per year (based on revenue of other dealership of similar sizes in NSW). All you need are the skills to transfer into the renewables sector, and an entrepreneurial, energetic and can-do attitude.
The solar industry is growing at a rapid rate, making this the perfect time to consider this opportunity. More than 2 million Australian households now have rooftop solar, and the average system size continues to grow as residential battery systems become popular.
With an unparalleled reputation for quality and efficiency, and as one of the few renewable companies that cover solar power (PV), solar hot water and battery storage, Solahart is well positioned to take advantage of this growth.
The rapid growth is driven by several factors, including rising electricity prices, driving more businesses to install solar systems to offset their running costs, and generous government incentives.
The seller is seeking someone with:
• The desire, motivation and passion to be successful
• Sufficient capital to invest in your business
• Strong sales and customer service ethos
• Ethical business practices
• Plumbing or electrical background preferred, but not essential
• Ability to transfer your skills to the renewables industry
• A true partnership
$200,000 - Initial investment on price