Leasehold - Turnover: Approx. $400k per annum
With a funky fit-out and a constant flow of customers, this leasehold Mexican bar and eatery is a winner! The only dedicated bar in the area, and located in Sydney Olympic Park, Mexica Cocktail Bar is easy to run with high margins.
• Designed and launched by the current owner 5 years ago
• Located in the heart of an events precinct and business park
• Extensive customer base, including local workers and people attending events
• Walking distance to Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Showgrounds and ANZ Stadium
• Dedicated bar with a wide range of drinks and Mexican cuisine
• 105sqm inside (including bar, kitchen and office areas) plus additional covered outdoor seating
• 5-year lease (includes toilet maintenance and rubbish removal)
• Trades 4-5 nights per week, 4pm to 9pm - may trade longer on event nights
• Small bar license allowing up to 100 pax, food not required to be served with alcohol
• Liquor license included with sale of business - individual Responsible Service of Alcohol licenses required
• Staff include Owner/Manager plus cook - can be operated with 2 people most days and up to 6 additional casuals on event days
• Part-time cook happy to stay on
• Full Training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
The sale includes drink and food fridges, freezer, glasswasher/dishwasher, all kitchen equipment (including bench top exhaust and cooking equipment), cash register, POS system, all bar equipment and sound system
The current owner – who is selling to start a new venture out of hospitality – says the business does not require long hours and can make a lot of money in a short space of time.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established business and reap the rewards in a high traffic location.