Step straight into an award winning, national franchise system.
Cleaning, repair and restoration services from the Leather Doctor are in high demand in Tasmania. With little to no competition, you will be able to step straight in and develop a booming business.
This new franchise opportunity gives you the license to exclusively trade within a large territory in Tasmania - large enough for a future subdivision.
• Mobile service franchise providing clients with professional cleaning, repair, restoration and re-colouring for items including furniture, car/boat interiors and accessories made from leather and vinyl.
• Professionally developed advertising and proven lead generation marketing made readily available to you
• No experience necessary; the Leather Doctor’s comprehensive training program equips you with the necessary skills to successfully complete work
• Includes extensive training plus ongoing support
• Low franchise fees
• Mobile service, meaning no need to pay for or maintain a retail space
• The Leather Doctor's reputation in the Franchise community is exceptional
• Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, including banking, IT, trades, sales, postal and the mining industry
• Achieve the perfect work-lifestyle balance with little competition, great support and plenty of customers
Top franchisees are earning $200,000 a year as a single unit franchisee. Some franchisees choose to take on staff to expand their business, using the Leather Doctor’s contractor/employee business model. These multi-unit franchisees can earn up to $400,000 per year. You’ll also benefit from the Leather Doctor's national commercial client base, which generates approximately $4.5 million in jobs/annum for franchisees.
The Leather Doctor was awarded 'finalists' in the 2016, 2017 and again in 2018 Franchise Council of Australia's National Franchise Awards for ‘Franchisor of The Year’. The Leather Doctor's reputation in the franchise community is exceptional.
Franchisees say the key benefits of choosing to become part of the Leather Doctor network are:
• I control when I work
• I earn a really good income
• I’m now enjoying a better lifestyle
• My investment has grown significantly
• The on-going support is excellent
• I pay low franchise fees
• I enjoy the work and it’s interesting
• I feel a sense of ownership
So, are you ready to join the Leather Doctor family as a franchisee in Tasmania?
Take the first step here today.
TASMANIA: Tasmania is located 240km south of the Australian mainland and has a growing population of around 526,700. The island’s economic and employment growth has become much stronger in recent years, with tourism being a significant contributor and record levels of visitor numbers and spending. Tasmanian businesses report a positive view of the economy, with impressive public investment in roads, rail and irrigation projects.
PRICE: $60,000 – includes the purchase of the franchise, training, extensive tool kit, and strategic marketing package and van signage application. The only additional initial outlay is the purchase of an (approved) white van. Vendor finance available.