No need to buy – just rent to run!
Here are two amazing opportunities to run your own businesses in the stunning town of Stanthorpe. Just walk in and take over the lease of Vincenzo’s at the Big Apple – a popular café-retail shop that closed its doors earlier this year.
The Big Apple is a famous landmark in the area, with the café well used by the thousands of tourists visiting the area. The owner just wants you to move in and run the café, and just pay rent – NO NEED TO BUY.
- Well known café at Thulimbah, on the outskirts of Stanthorpe
- Iconic tourist attraction with a constant flow of business
- The go-to for great food for visitors and locals
- Prominent corner location
- 1,888 sqm lot with 64m frontage onto the New England Highway
- Ample parking onsite
- Famous for its delicious pies and breakfasts, lunches, coffee and more
- Brand new liquor licence
- Retail store for home-made and locally-sourced goodies
- Everything ready for new owners to just walk in and take on a lease
- All equipment and commercial kitchen set up - just need food
This is a golden opportunity for anyone wanting to run their own hospitality business, but perhaps without the funds to buy. Vincenzo’s at the Big Apple has been sadly missed since the owner was forced to close the doors. When it was in operation it boasted a huge turnover and that opportunity is now there for you.
The owner is also looking for Expressions of Interest to run a drive-thru coffee shop. The plans are all drawn up and ready to go so lodge your interest today.
Stanthorpe is located at the heart of the Granite Belt and offers spectacular scenery, easy access and a cooler temperate climate. Established by tin miners in the 1870s, the area is now famous for its winemaking and fruit crops, including apples, pears and olives.
Tourist numbers in the area have increased substantially over recent years, making these two business opportunities even more attractive.