2018 Adjusted Profits just under $90,000. 2019 YTD (Jan) already showing $60K Profits.
Would suit a husband and wife team but not limited to this.
Owners willing to provide a longer handover period to train the new owner in the running of the business and the introduction of the business's customers.
Average turnover more than $200,000 a year
The fact that this business has been running for around 24 years proves it is well known and trusted. With an extensive customer base included, flexible hours and work from home, it’s sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
- Run by the current owners for 10 years
- Clients include private residential home owners, body corporate apartments and a school, who expect top quality communication, gardening and an eye for detail
- Services include garden maintenance, small landscaping jobs, makeovers, irrigation work, design advice plus soft landscaping on larger jobs
- Most work in Toorak and surrounding suburbs
- Sale includes all hand tools and gardening equipment, including STIHL petrol backpack blower, STIHL hand-held blower, whipper snipper, STIHL large hedge trimmer, STIHL small hedge trimmer, STIHL pole saw and Masport push lawn mower
- Trailer, gurney, laptop and office equipment not included
- Option to buy a 2010 Toyota Hiace van that has been set-up for the job
- Average turnover for last 3 years is $206,832
- Adjusted Profits for 2018 of just under $90,000
- YTD Profits (Jan 2019) already over $60,000
- Handover period negotiable with owners for smooth transition
Price: $90,000 - owners are negotiable for the right buyer.