Well priced and well located in Townsville's largest shopping centre, the Flower Shop is a long established and successful business that could soon be yours.
Only being sold due to health issues, this busy retail florist and gift shop sits at a busy intersection, close to James Cook University, Lavarack Barracks and Townsville Hospital.
Established in the early 1980s - and run by the current owners since May 1995 - a full shop fit-out was completed in December 2011, when the business relocated to its new position.
- Fresh flowers, toys, wedding bouquets, funeral tributes, artificial flower arrangements, gifts and homewares
- Delivery throughout Townsville area
- Member of Interflora Flowers World Wide
- Run by florist + shop assistant
- Clientele includes shopping centre patrons, regulars and some account customers
- Near-new equipment, fixtures and fittings, plus brand new computer
- Located in busiest walkway between Woolworths and Myers