What a wonderful opportunity to run your own country pub, in an area that attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
Tullah Tavern not only boasts the longest straight bar in Tasmania, but also one of the most stunning locations, right on the doorstep of Tarkine National Park.
- Established leasehold pub on the West Coast of Tasmania
- Open daily from 11am
- Caters for lunch and dinner
- Fresh homemade food, including vegetarian and gluten-free
- 2 accommodation units - plus 3 more being built (and included in sale)
- 65% occupation on accommodation
- Business for sale only
- Property leased at $500 per week - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- 40 minutes from Cradle Mountain
- Immediate access to Tarkine Wilderness
- 15 minutes from Montezuma Falls - Tassie's highest waterfall
- Located within Tarkine Forest Reserve
The small, picturesque town of Tullah sits on the edge of Lake Rosebery, a popular location for boating, fishing and bushwalking. Tullah is also home to the Wee Georgie Wood, the oldest steam train in Tasmania.
Surrounded by lakes, forests and mountain ranges, it's no wonder this area is so popular with tourists. Tullah Tavern is in a perfect position to benefit from the area's rapidly growing tourism industry, especially with those extra accommodation units being built.