Turnover 2018 $645,000 - 2019 forecast $950k plus.
Not only does this long-established Plumbing, Roofing and Gas Fitting business make financial sense, but it’s also located in a stunning location just 2.5 hours from Canberra.
• Established in 1998 as a Family Partnership
• Run by the current owners for 20 years
• Provides plumbing, roofing and gas fitting services to Tumut and surrounding areas
• Excellent ongoing Commercial and Domestic clients
• The sale includes equipment to the value of $56,000. There is also an estimated $15,000 of stock on hand.
• Also include a 2004 Nissan Patrol
• Currently renting a 17m x 8m Workshop/Office and shipping container on a 2-year lease with 2-year option (commenced August 2018)
• All staff excluding the working directors to stay
• Trading hours: 7.30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
• NSW Plumbing License needed
• Training offered
• Owners looking to semi-retire and focus on their farm
Located at the foot of the sensational Snowy Mountains, Tumut is a mecca for outdoor activities ranging from camping and hiking to water sports, skiing and fishing.
A thriving town with plenty of room for expansion, the town has two timber mills, a paper mill, Kosciusko National Parks premises, and Snowy Hydro power stations nearby. The business is well placed in an up-and-coming property hot spot and an opportunity not to be missed.
Asking Price: $280,000 plus stock negotiable