The What Café has been operating for approximately 4.5 years. Turnover $150K provides a good income for a couple. No competition in the area.
A very local café with a strong customer relationship, owners welcome 80% of their clientele by name. Respected and well known for their support in helping the community.
• Turnover $150k. Customers 80% local and 20% passers-by
• Excellent location with 3 schools close by, plus Doctor’s, IGA, Newsagent/Post Office, Chemist, Hairdresser, Beauty Salon and Bakery (they don’t serve coffee)
• Weekly rent $538 includes outgoings. 3 weeks rent free in December when café closes for annual holiday
• Trading Mon – Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm, Saturday 8am – 1pm, closed Sundays
• Modern fitout with a very inviting and warm friendly atmosphere
• Current food licenses in place. Barista skills required, easily obtained
• Two week training period offered for a smooth handover
If you are couple who love to socialise and are community minded then this café is the ideal investment. Owners retiring.
Price $85,000 negotiable