Located just an hour from Hobart on the banks of the Tyenna River in the Derwent Valley.
Established 20+ years with no other cafes in the immediate area. Very busy café and function venue, plus a small craft gallery showcasing locally produced craft, books, cards, preserves and photography.
• Seats 30 indoors, 12 alfresco and 40+ riverside garden
• Regular bookings with tour companies, tourists, locals and repeat business
• Popular stop for motoring and social clubs and bush walking groups
• Major tourist route to Mt Field National Park, Lake Peddar and Maydena Bike Park
• All café equipment is included
The business is freehold, but the owners would consider leasehold (with an option to buy)
The business would ideally suit a chef/owner or couple.
Freehold offers over $339,000