Net profits are 125K with Huge Growth Potential
Run by the current owner since its launch in October 2016, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a good income without getting your hands dirty! Even better, a new owner could increase sales by 15% in first 3 months.
• Runs entirely under management with mainly casual staff
• Benefits from Domino's strong brand name, marketing and approved systems
• More than 1000 customers, mainly local residents
• Only pizza brand store in the area
• Only food delivery service in the area
• Great location in the IGA complex with ample parking
• Premises are 130m2
• Good lease held by Domino’s Pizza Enterprise
• Opens 7 days a week, noon to 10pm
• Currently Run Under Local Staff’s Management
• Domino’s provides all training and support; training is 3-6 weeks
• Sale due to relocation
The store’s net profit for 2017-2018 was over $125,000 – an increase on the previous year.
Located close to the nation’s capital, Yass is a growth area with many new homes being built, so there is great potential to increase sales.
Yass has a population of over 16,500 people, mostly families with higher-than-average education and income levels. The Yass Valley has enjoyed consistent population growth of around 2% each year and has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Australia.
Price: $450,000 + SAV