Great Family Business. Excellent Turnover and Good Profits to Owners with Tax Benefits. No Competition. Freehold Business and Property with 2 Bedroom Home + Office.
This Freehold Opportunity is located in Tasmania’s West Coast Wilderness, 44kms North of Strahan, 138kms South-west of Burnie and 297kms North-west of Hobart. Zeehan is a small community but big on tourism, history, silver and tin mining plus a buzz of activity with the current wind farm project, with 200 new jobs during construction. A fishing hotspot, Granville Harbour, Trial Harbour, Strahan and Lake Pieman are on your doorstep, along with great camping and hiking, boating and 4WD trails.
• Excellent Turnover and good profits to owner operators
• Freehold Business and Property on quarter acre block, 4 Titles
• 2 Bedroom home plus office all freshly painted
• Shop recently painted inside and out, with all new exterior signage
• No Competition in town, serving breakfast and takeaway meals to workers
• Weekday morning food van run to the workers at the Tin Mine
• Easily run by a couple, handover period included for smooth transition
• Great lifestyle location in a friendly community
This is an ideal business for a buyer seeking an enviable lifestyle plus income in an expanding location, predicted to boom in the next 2 years. Prices will increase significantly, so this is your opportunity to jump in before the Boom!
Freehold $375,000 Walk in Walk out