So peaceful and private, yet just 30 minutes from the airport and 2 hours from the coast, this is truly a one-of-a-kind property that you may never see on the market again.
Boasting 1km of pristine river frontage, this 200 acre certified organic farm offers outstanding agricultural opportunities, at the foot of magnificent Mt Yarrowyck.
From the amazing mudbrick, timber and sandstone bessa block main house, to the crystal clear swimming holes and excellent fishing, Irrabina is a very rare find indeed, in the stunning New England region of NSW.
- Located on the Gwydir River, with 1km water frontage
- 5km off the main road, 40 minutes from Armidale, 20 minutes from Uralla
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with cathedral ceiling in the lounge, wood heater and leadlight feature
- Separate, large studio - ideal teenager's retreat or guest annex
- Currently a successful Galloway cattle stud, with a champion steer at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Naturally treed with yellow box, red gum and apple gum, plus striking granite boulders and rocky outcrops
- Located in wildlife corridor, with kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, quoll, platypus, wedgetail eagles and king parrots
- Formerly a commercial, international mohair business with angora goats until 2004
- Stock yards, sheds, 4WD bike, trailers, tools, fire-fighting equipment
- Native natural pastures with over 40 species of grass
- Abundant water with a bore, 4 dams and 125,000 litre house tank
- Satellite internet plus WiFi